The PlayStation Network will be offline starting on January 19th from 8am to 9pm PST. Patrick Seybold of Sony claims that those that can log-in before the outage “should” be able to stay signed in to their online session.
“Users who are already signed into their account on PlayStation Network before the start of the maintenance should be able to stay signed in to their online session, but will not be able to access any of the services listed above. Users who attempt to sign-in to their PlayStation Network account after the start of the maintenance may be presented with the site maintenance notification page if they haven’t signed in recently,” Seybold announced on the PlayStation Blog.
Here’s a list of the services that will be inaccessible during the downtime.
- PlayStation Store on PS3, PSP, or Media Go.
- PlayStation Network Account Management
- PlayStation Network Account Registration
- PlayStation Home
- Music Unlimited & Video Unlimited Services
- This article was updated on:December 4th, 2017