There is definitely news coming from Treyarch regarding Black Ops 3 later this week and it’s got Call of Duty fans wondering what could be announced regarding the year and a half old shooter.
Rumors have been circulating that some Remastered Zombies maps from the previous Call of Duty games would be released shortly, that would include all of the functionality of the mode revamped for Black Ops 3.
Today those rumors started to become more of a reality as Treyarch confirmed some sort of reveal for later this week. Shortly thereafter, Reddit has discovered a DLC5 for Black Ops 3 in the game’s message of the day which reveals that maps from World at War, Black Ops, and Black Ops 2 would be included in the new DLC package.
According to the rumor, Zombie Chronicles will include the following content:
Zombie Chronicles Black Ops 3 DLC 5
- 3 maps from Call of Duty®: World at War: Nacht der Untoten, Verruckt and Shi No Numa
- 4 maps from Call of Duty®: Black Ops: Kino Der Toten, Ascension, Shangri-la and Moon
- 1 map from Call of Duty®: Black Ops II: Origins
- Takeo and Richtofen Calling Cards
- Dempsey and Nikolai Calling Cards
- Zombies Heroes Animated Calling Cards
- Limited Edition Camouflage Tin Can
Eventhough the game came out in 2015, it appears that it will also adhere to the timed-exclusivity of all Call of Duty downloadable content. The leaked information does say that it will be available first on PlayStation 4.
We shouldn’t need to wait very long to know the official details from Treyarch on this one, Thursday should shed some light on the situation for Black Ops 3 Zombie Chronicles DLC.