SMITE has just received a massive new update on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, which adds a new character, new items and a host of other tweaks to the game.
First up is the brand new character named Erlang Shen, who is a big warrior that is accompanied by a dog and can transform into other animals. Viking Invasion is also included in the new update, which will bring two new items over the next couple of months.
As for the items that are added immediately to the game, the two new items are Ritual Dagger and Emperor’s Armor. The Ritual Dagger increases movement speed and cooldown reduction, whereas the Emperor’s Armor boosts your health and defense while increasing or decreasing attack speed of nearby structures.
You can scroll down to check out the hotfixes from the new patch, but you can also check out the complete patch notes by clicking right here.
- Fixed a bug with Jing Wei where she would get stuck in a CC Immune state after using her Ultimate.
- Lobby Music changed from Norse to Chinese.
- Fixed an issue where players experienced FPS drops from Erlang Shen dying.
- Updated Sprint Tooltip to reflect 3.12 change.
- Fixed an issue where Slyvanus’ Verdant Growth was not giving MP5 as stated in the Patch Notes.
- Fixed an issue where Vulcan’s new passive was giving too much MP5.
- Fixed scaling on Hel’s Inspire.
- Fixed issue with Erlang Shen’s Mana cost on Pin.