DICE has released update 1.11 for Star Wars Battlefront today on PS4 and Xbox One. The new update supports DLC such as the PlayStation VR X-Wing mission as well as the Rogue One Scarif content.
The Scarif DLC is out now for Star Wars Battlefront Season Pass owners. It includes the following four maps: Scarif Beach, Scarif Jungle, Landing Pad 13 and Shield Gate. You will have to wait until December 20th to download the DLC if you don’t own the Season Pass.
The Rogue One DLC also includes Jyn Erso and Orson Krennic as playable characters. This is the first time that any of these characters have featured in a video game before. They both come with some new weapons.
It also includes the following new game mode called Infiltration: Infiltration is an intense multi-stage game mode that will have players battling across three phases of varying experiences and objectives. From battling in space among U-wings and Star Destroyers, to creating a distraction for your allies on the beachheads of Scarif. Infiltration is a unique new way to experience Star Wars Battlefront as you band together to help the Rebel Alliance achieve a major victory over the Galactic Empire.
Also available today is the PlayStation VR X-Wing mission for PS4 owners. The DLC is free, although you obviously need a PlayStation VR headset to play it. Patch notes for update 1.11 have also been revealed.
- Death Star DLC: Added Cargo and Droid run to the death star interior levels
- Walker Assault: Resolved a bug in which players could spawn multiple heroes by waiting in the hero selection screen.
- Walker Assault: Removed TIE Interceptors during the last uplinks on Twilight on Hoth.
- Extraction: The shipment will now destroy any medical droid placed in its path.
- Extraction & Sabotage: Resolved issues that could cause the player to get stuck in the hero selection screen.
- Sabotage: Increased the spawn time for AT-STs .
- Sabotage: Increased capture areas and moved them slightly.
- Heroes vs. Villains: Is now best of 3 and all maps are played twice enabling players to play on both teams.
- Battle Station: Space power-ups now properly respawn during the first phase.
- Game Modes: Updated various spawn locations.
If you want to check out the full patch notes released today for Star Wars Battlefront, you can do so now by clicking here.