Diablo 3 Season 3 is set to begin next week and Blizzard has announced what fans can expect from Season 3 including legendaries and more.
Blizzard has announced what fans can expect of Diablo 3 Season 3 on their official page. Fans can look forward to kicking things off with the implementation of Patch 2.2.0, which has previously been in PTR and recently received a small update. The update itself will add legendaries and a slew of other cool features, such as new rift layouts. Diablo 3 Season 3 itself though will include new seasonal leaderboards and conquests, as per the usual. It will also include the torso and arms for the armor set that fans have been collecting these past two seasons. Finally, it will also include a brand new portrait frame and pennant.
The new season will bring out new legendary items as well, that are seasonal exclusive until the rollover to Season 4. Bllizzard has also outlined new and reworked items with their respective legendary affixes that will be available first to those playing through Season 3.
- Dead Man’s Legacy
- Multishot hits enemies who are below 50-60% health twice
- Dread Iron
- Ground Stomp causes an Avalanche
- Summons a Fallen Lunatic to your side every 12 seconds
- Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac
- Your first hit with each cast of a resource-spending attack reduces the remaining cooldown of one of your skills by 1 second
- Blessed of Haull
- Justice spawns a Blessed Hammer when it hits an enemy
- Ranslor’s Folly
- Energy Twister periodically pulls in enemies within 30 yards
- Little Man’s Finger
- Gargantuan instead summons three smaller Gargantuans, each more powerful than the original
- Spirit Guards
- Your Spirit generators reduce your damage taken by 30-40% for 3 seconds
At least the beginning of the new season will mean one thing, fans can finally complete the Conqueror’s transmogrification set by hitting level 70 during Season 3. The pennant is unlocked by hitting 100 seasonal achievement points and the portrait is unlocked by hitting 400 seasonal achievement points. Now, who is excited for Diablo 3 Season 3?! This guy.
- This article was updated on:March 8th, 2018