Total War: Warhammer was originally set to launch next month, but now the game has been delayed. Luckily it isn’t a major delay, though, as the game will now be launching in May.
Developer Creative Assembly cites the reason for the delay as them being cautious, as they feel that they potentially have the best Total War game ever made on their hands. They also wanted to make sure that reviewers had plenty of time to play the game prior to launch, as the game is massive and will take a while to get through.
Along with the announcement of the delay comes the reveal of the finalized minimum PC specs, with the developer noting that the specs should be taken as guidelines rather than absolutes. The specs are subject to change, however, as the game’s continued development means further optimization will be happening.
Minimum PC Specs for Total War: Warhammer
- [Expected around 15-25 fps on campaign map and in a 1v1, 20 units vs 20 units battle, default graphics preset set to “Low”]
- OS: Windows 7 64Bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0Ghz
- RAM: 3GB (PC integrated graphics chipsets require 4GB ram, e.g. Intel HD series)
- Hard Drive: 35GB
- Video Card: (DirectX 11) AMD Radeon HD 5770 1024MB, NVIDIA GTS 450 1024MB, Intel HD4000 @720P
Total War: Warhammer was originally set to launch on April 28th, though now it will launch for PC on May 24th. You can pre-order the game on Steam by clicking right here.
- This article was updated on:March 8th, 2018