Despite Unhcarted 4: A Thief’s End not launching until next month, the game’s day one patch has already gone live and has been detailed by those lucky enough to already have copies of the game. The patch packs in quite a lot of content, adding new features to the game while also tweaking other things in the game.
The day one patch for the game is 5GB in size and comes packed with the following:
- Multiplayer Support
- Singleplayer ‘Encounter Select’ menu
- Bonus Feature: Photo Mode
- Bonus Feature: Character model Viewer
- Bonus Feature: Render Modes
- Bonus Feature: Gameplay Modes
- Bonus Feature: Singleplayer Character Skins
- Bonus Feature: Weapon Selector
- Bonus Feature: Journal Viewer
- Bonus Feature: Concept Art Galleries
- General fixes and improvements
PlayStation’s Shuhei Yoshida recently released an update on the PlayStation Blog regarding the recent copies of Uncharted 4 that were stolen. He said that “While we are continuing to work with the police to resolve the matter – which is the subject of an ongoing criminal investigation – it appears that a few copies of the game have surfaced in the UK.”
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End will launch exclusively for the PlayStation 4 on May 10th.