The British Academy of Film and Television Arts has concluded its videogame awards ceremony, crowning Naughty Dog’s Last of Us as Best Game for 2013.
The survival horror title also took home four other awards: Best Action/Adventure, Best Story, Best Performer (Ashley Johnson as Ellie) and Audio Achievement. Sony Computer Entertainment also won big with Tearaway, a light-hearted platformer developed for the PS Vita by Media Molecule. Tearaway won Best Family, Best Mobile & Handheld and Artistic Achievement.
Notably, Rockstar Games was presented with a BAFTA Fellowship by Hideo Kojima, in addition to earning three awards for Grand Theft Auto V: Best Multiplayer, Best Game Design and Best British Game.
The full list of winners can be seen below:
- Best Game – The Last of Us
- Action and Adventure – The Last of Us
- Story – The Last of Us
- Audio Achievement – The Last of Us
- Performer – Ashley Johnson (Ellie) – The Last of Us
- British Game – Grand Theft Auto V
- Game Design – Grand Theft Auto V
- Multiplayer – Grand Theft Auto V
- Fellowship – Rockstar Games
- Original Music – BioShock Infinite
- Strategy and Simulation – Papers, Please
- Artistic Achievement – Tearaway
- Family – Tearaway
- Mobile and Handheld – Tearaway
- Sports – FIFA 14
- Game Innovation – Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
- Ones to Watch – Size DOES Matter
- Debut – Gone Home