You wanted changes to the Call of Duty franchise you say? Sick and tired of the same old Killstreaks? It looks like Treyarch has heard your demands, and Black Ops 2 reveals itself to be like no other Call of Duty title to date.
After starting out as World War II affair, shifting into the modern era, and hitting some stopping points in-between, Black Ops 2 will see a futuristic setting when it arrives in November of this year. In the trailer above you’ll find that there are changes afoot in Black Ops 2, and they range from walking tanks, quadrotor copters, futuristic military attire, and more.
It had been long rumored that Black Ops 2 would be the follow up, but the futuristic setting is one area that the Call of Duty franchise has never ventured into. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 will arrive on November 13th 2012.
- Call of Duty: World at War II Might Be Shooting In 2015
- Activision confirms next Call of Duty for 2014, will it be Black Ops 3?
- E3 2015: Activision Talks Difficulty Of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Trilogy Remaster Happening
- Black Ops III Beta Is Smoother On Xbox One Than PS4
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Apparently Blocks PS4 Share Play
- Battlefield 3 Dev Holds Longstanding Grudge Against Call of Duty
- Advanced Warfare DLC will stay exclusive to Xbox One, 360
- Destiny Beta PS4 vs PS3 Graphics Comparison Screenshots Show Differences
- Modern Warfare 2 Map Pack 1 Review
- Rumor: Call of Duty 2016 To Come With Xbox One Backwards Compatible MW1 And MW2