Forgot password
Enter the email address you used when you joined and we'll send you instructions to reset your password.
If you used Apple or Google to create your account, this process will create a password for your existing account.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
Reset password instructions sent. If you have an account with us, you will receive an email within a few minutes.
Something went wrong. Try again or contact support if the problem persists.
Photo by Nathan Howard/Getty Images

Trump allegedly has a UFO speech ‘queued up’ that would confirm alien contact, but there’s one massive problem

The truth is out there.

The online buzz about President Trump preparing a major speech on unidentified flying objects is growing, as the anonymous source behind the claim is reportedly ready to come forward publicly on May 1, 2026. If true, this could force an official disclosure much sooner than anyone expected.

Recommended Videos

According to Newsweek, the rumors come from Mark Christopher Lee, a British writer, filmmaker, and ufologist who says he received information from a Washington insider. Lee has repeatedly said that President Trump has prepared a speech that would officially acknowledge extraterrestrial visitation. The insider claims the speech will confirm the existence of recovered non-human materials and crafts.

According to Lee’s account, the president’s remarks will address several well-known incidents, including the 1947 Roswell event, the 2004 “Tic Tac encounter,” and the 2015 USS Roosevelt “GoFast” and “Gimbal” incidents. The main focus, however, is the forensic analysis of recovered off-world vehicles and non-human biologics, and the address is expected to confirm their extraterrestrial origin.

The alleged speech points to a shift in how governments have long handled UFO secrecy

The unnamed source suggests that earlier administrations kept this information secret mainly due to national security concerns, technological uncertainty, and fear of public reaction. This is notable given that a 2021 survey found nearly two-thirds of Americans already believe intelligent life exists on other planets.

The prepared remarks reportedly outline steps the administration would take after disclosure, including declassification of related files, a new interagency task force for scientific study, and increased cooperation with allied nations. 

The source claims President Trump will state: “This is not a threat, it is an opportunity to unite humanity in understanding our place in the universe.” Trump has made other headline-grabbing moves recently, including hijacking America’s 250th birthday with a cash grab that offered access to him for $1 million.

There is currently no official evidence of a planned speech, and the White House has not announced one. President Trump has also previously expressed personal skepticism about UFOs, telling a podcaster in 2024 that he had never been “a believer.” His administration has also faced pushback from within, as Trump’s own party delivered a stunning rebuke after he declared a national emergency targeting Canada.

Despite this, the idea appears to be circulating in the president’s inner circle. His daughter-in-law, Lara Trump, recently mentioned the reports on her show, saying she keeps seeing stories about a queued-up UFO speech, and noted that the president has been reluctant to share details with her and her husband, Eric.

Lee originally suggested the speech could take place on July 8, 2026, roughly coinciding with the anniversary of the Roswell incident. However, the source’s decision to go public on May 1, 2026, could change that timeline. Lee said in an email that he feels responsible for sharing this information in good faith, adding that “the public deserves transparency on a topic that has been concealed for decades.” One popular podcast responded to Lee’s claims bluntly, saying, “None of this is going to happen.”


Attack of the Fanboy is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more about our Affiliate Policy
More Stories To Read
Author
Image of Sadik Hossain
Sadik Hossain
Freelance Content Writer
Sadik Hossain is a professional writer with over 7 years of experience in numerous fields. He has been following political developments for a very long time. To convert his deep interest in politics into words, he has joined Attack of the Fanboy recently as a political news writer and wrote quite a lot of journal articles within a very short time. His keen enthusiasm in politics results in delivering everything from heated debate coverage to real-time election updates and many more.