Are you looking for a My Hero Academia Chapter 394 spoilers, release timeline, and recap guide because you want to know what happens after reading Chapter 393? Unfortunately, we are taking another break this week, even with the last chapter ending on a crazy note. To assist you, here is all the latest information about My Hero Academia Chapter 394, such as spoilers and the official release date, to ensure you don’t miss any exciting developments.
My Hero Academia Chapter 394 Spoilers
My Hero Academia Chapter 394 spoilers and raw scans have been released:
- Chapter 394: “Ochako Uraraka vs. Himiko Toga”
- The chapter begins with Ochako realizing that there’s something weird with her quirk that even she doesn’t understand. Jiro realizes that everyone is floating is and Toga tries to create more clones, but they are “born” with the Zero Gravity bubbles surrounding them
- Toga realizes her quirk evolved, just like what happened to her own during the fight with Curious. Kamui holds Tiger with his arms and asks if he’s the real one, but a clone wouldn’t withstand that much damage. Tiger is impressed with how much Ochako grew in just 1 year
- Ochako feels her body getting cold but that doesn’t matter. What she wants right now is to be able to touch the sadness inside Toga. The two are connected by the wire and Ochako starts saying that her parents are poor, and she wanted to become a hero to help them But she realized the world is bigger than that, and more people need her help. In the meantime, she developed a crush on Izuku and is now determined to stop Toga. All of this is what defines Ochako Uraraka, and it’s why she’s here right now Ochako shouts, asking Toga to tell her everything she’s thinking, everything she’s feeling and everything she’s ever felt. She remembers Dabi and all the tragic moments from her childhood, which makes her even angrier as she prepares to stab Ochako But she stops the knife and starts talking. She says she falls in love very easily, be it with animals, villains, heroes, boys or girls. She is attracted to blood and can’t help it. But everyone always told her not to smile and she felt envious of other people’s happiness
- She had a crush on a boy who looked just like Izuku, called Saito. She wanted to ask him to let her drink a little bit of his blood, but she couldn’t do it because everyone said she wasn’t human being, that she wasn’t cute. This led to the incident where she killed Saito.
- The League of Villains are the only ones who accepted her love from the start. Ochako says that Toga was already showing signs of this trauma from the beginning , but that she only realized it now. At this moment, the Twice clones start to turn into dust.
My Hero Academia Chapter 394 Release Timeline
The My Hero Academia Chapter 394 release timeline is scheduled for 1:00 AM JST on Monday, July 17, 2023. Here are the time zone conversions for the most common cities:
- 8:00 AM PST Sunday, July 16
- 9:00 AM MST Sunday, July 16
- 10:00 AM CST Sunday, July 16
- 12:00 PM EST Sunday, July 16
- 1:00 PM AST Sunday, July 16
- 2:00 PM BRT Sunday, July 16
- 5:00 PM GMT Sunday, July 16
- 7:00 PM CEST Sunday, July 16
- 9:30 PM IST Sunday, July 16
- 11:00 PM ICT Sunday, July 16
- 12:00 AM PHT Monday, July 17
- 1:00 AM JST Monday, July 17
Related: All My Hero Academia Arcs
Where Can I Read My Hero Academia Chapter 394?
You can read My Hero Academia Chapter 394 on the Manga Plus website for free to catch up before the latest chapter releases. However, you must subscribe for a membership if you want to read anything before the latest three chapters. If you are reading on a mobile device, you can also download the Shonen Jump Manga and Comics app to read all official Shonen Jump Mangas, including My Hero Academia.
My Hero Academia Chapter 393 Recap
In a flashback, it is revealed that the other members of the League had asked Himiko if she wanted a Villain’s name, but she refused and wanted to live as herself. Hero and Villain names originated from a theory based on aliases created for anonymous enemies, which were then adopted into codenames imitating those in comic books. Himiko and Uravity continue their fight, with Uravity still trying to reason with Himiko. Himiko unleashes Sad Man’s Legion, releasing her transformed Doubles at full power, causing destruction on the battlefield and extending towards a nearby city. Uravity admits that despite everything, she still wants to understand Himiko, even feeling envious of her perfect smile. Uravity’s Zero Gravity undergoes an Awakening, allowing it to spread across the bodies of the Double swarm, stopping all of them in mid-air as she prepares to confront Himiko for the final time.
- This article was updated on September 7th, 2023