The new social space for Call of Duty WW2, Headquarters features a number of things that you can do with your character in terms of customization, but it also allows you to challenge other players to competitive events.
The Shooting Range is one of these events and you can challenge any player in your Headquarters lobby to a round of “Shootout Challenge.” Simply walk up to any player avatar in Headquarters and press the (Square Button for PlayStation | X button for Xbox One) and then select Shootout Challenge.
The screen where you can challenge other players also has a number of other options, which include the ability to mute them, inspect their gear, and Commend them.
If they accept your challenge then you’ll play a round of Shootout Challenge in the Gun Range. The rules for the shootout challenge are to hit the most targets in the slotted amount of time.
You cannot currently challenge other players to one vs. one matches in Headquarters as there is a queue to play this mode.
- Call of Duty WW2 Will Replace Create-a-Class System & Other Multiplayer Details
- Call of Duty: WW2 Map Packs Appear To Be A PS4 Timed Exclusive
- Call of Duty WW2 Guide: Campaign Tips
- Call of Duty WW2 Guide: How to Unlock All Epic Uniform and Weapon Collections
- Here’s What’s Changing in Call of Duty WWII Beta Weekend 2