The December’s Among Us update has finally arrived, and here’s a list with all the changes and fixes added with this patch. This Among Us update does not bring too many changes, but every problem solved is appreciated. Now the game is available on all the next-gen consoles. Something players’ have been waiting for a while now. If you were one of the many fans that wanted to play with their friends on other platforms, this is your time. Here’s everything new with the Among Us December update.
Among Us December’s Update Patch Notes
- The scroll wheel is smoother
- Stabilized the false bans for hacking
- Minor connection fixes
- Right Hand Man hat item is no longer missing from the wardrobe
- Fixed the Engineer role being able to stay indefinitely in a vent they need to clean
- Impostor no longer still is seen as a shifted character when unshifting while an emergency meeting is called
- General usability improvements and visual fixes
Besides these fixes, the developers have added some interesting new content. New Comiscubes are going to be available on the in-game store, so players will be able to customize their crewmembers as they like. Besides this, the Among Us crewmates’ are going to make a cameo in Samurai Gun 2 alongside characters of other franchises.
Among Us is available now on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and Mobile Devices. For more information regarding this update, go to the official Among Us Steam page.