Holly is one of the eight initial Cleaners in Back 4 Blood who has a much more unique playstyle than the rest. Her starter weapons consist of the 870 Express shotgun and her signature spiked bat that she calls “Dottie”.
Her actual abilities consist of recovering 10 stamina per Ridden kill, making her a stamina machine. Holly also has 10% damage resistance and grants her team an additional 25 stamina. In this build, we’ll focus on her strengths and loadout.
Best build for Holly in Back 4 Blood
Equip these 15 cards in a deck specifically for Holly.
- Battle Lust – Melee kills heal 2 Health
- Vanguard – Melee kills grant 1 Temporary Health to you and nearby teammates.
- Face Your Fears – Gain 3 Temporary Health whenever you kill a Ridden within 2 meters.
- Slugger – +5 Health, +10% Melee Stamina Efficiency, +20% Melee Attack Speed
- Spiky Bits – +25% Melee Damage, +10% Damage Resistance while using a Melee weapon, -15% Ammo Capacity
- Meth Head – +40% Melee Attack Speed, +40% Melee Stamina Efficiency, Your Melee Attacks no longer stick in tough enemies. DISABLES: Aim Down Sights
- Buckshot Bruiser – When using Shotguns, gain Temporary Health for each pellet that hits.
- Rolling Thunder – +35 Move Speed while firing with Shotguns. +10% Damage with Shotguns.
- Shredder – Each bullet hit causes the target to take 1% increased damage for 3 seconds (stacks up to 15%).
- Adrenaline Fueled – +100% Stamina, -75% Stamina Regeneration. When you kill an enemy, gain 10 Stamina instantly and an additional 10 Stamina over 5 seconds.
- Scattergun Skills – +40% Reload Speed with Shotguns.
- Durable – +15% Trauma Resistance. +5 Health
- Ignore the Pain – +20% Melee Damage against Mutations. When you deal Melee damage to a Mutation, gain 1 Temporary Health and recover 3 Stamina.
- Berserker – Gain 10% Melee Damage, 10% Melee Speed, and 5% Move Speed for each Melee kill in the last 4 seconds.
- Sunder – Melee hits cause the target to take 20% increased damage for 5 seconds.
You’ll only want to use melee weapons and shotguns in this build. It’s all about close quarters gameplay with this setup too. This will basically give Holly so much damage resistance because of her passive and temporary health bonuses.
If you can, pick up an AA-12 for your shotgun slot. This weapon is an absolute monster and will make Holly feel virtually unkillable. You’ll ideally want to use it for bosses and any larger Ridden.
Back 4 Blood is out now for PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox One and Series S/X, and PC via Steam and Epic Games. To check out additional content regarding the game like guides, click here.