May 6 Update is here for Black Ops Cold War, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes that were added with this patch.
The official patch notes list for today’s update is live. New weapons and maps are of course taking the spotlight, as always, with CARV.2 making its appearance to ruin everyone’s day. The new tactical rifle is going to be accompanied with the new Party Games Playlist, Yamantau and Diesel as maps and fresh blueprints.
Black Ops Cold War May 6 Update Patch Notes
- CARV.2 Tactical Rifle
- CARV.2 now available via in-game challenge in Multiplayer and Zombies, or via Store bundle.
- Fixed various stability issues related to tracer rounds.
- Prop Hunt
- Available via the Party Games playlist collection, now with Yamantau and Diesel added to map rotation.
- Updated the mode description text to call out the correct time between Prop whistles.
- Gun Game
- Available via the Party Games playlist collection and added to Quick Play.
- Sticks and Stones
- Available via the Party Games playlist collection and Quick Play.
- Players are now awarded +100 score for capturing the Overtime Zone.
- Yamantau + Diesel 24/7 [NEW] (also available in Hardcore)
- Party Games [NEW]
- Snipers Only Moshpit
- Nuketown 24/7 (also available in Hardcore)
- Gunfight Blueprints
- Face Off (also available in Hardcore)
- Multi-Team Moshpit
- Addressed an issue that prevented aim assist on the Pack-a-Punched Swiss K31 (Swiss KH3353) from functioning properly, including with Deadshot Daiquiri.
- Updated the “Perk Preserver” Daily Challenge description to clarify the requirement.
- Fixed a stability issue related to Challenges.
- Fixed a rare stability issue related to spawning zombies.
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Containment (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Nuketown (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Yamantau (PlayStation)
- This article was updated on:May 7th, 2021