In Call of Duty: Modern Warfare there are multiple Operators that you can unlock which will allow you to change your appearance in the game. Unlocking these Operators will allow you to change your appearance depending on which faction you are in.
There are two Factions in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — you have the Coalition and the Allegiance. In each faction there are numerous Operators to unlock beyond the default class. Within each faction you have different units for each and each one has unique requirements to unlock the skins.
The skins themselves don’t offer much of a benefit other than a differentiated look. The guide below will explain how you unlock all Operators in Modern Warfare and how to change your appearance.
- Thorne – Complete the Piccadilly Campaign Mission
- Charly – Play 25 Public Matches
- Otter – Complete the Operation: Crosswind in Western Verdansk
- Domino – Win 5 matches of Gunfight
- Golem – Complete Operation: Kuvalda in Eastern Verdansk
- Wyatt – Complete The Wolf’s Den Campaign Mission
- D-Day – Complete the Hunting Party Campaign Mission
- Alice – Complete Operation: Headhunter in Downtown Verdansk
- Raines – Get 500 LMG Kills in Mulitplayer
- Minotaur – Get 300 Assault Rifle Kills Multiplayer
- Bale – Complete the Into the Furnace Campaign Mission
- Rodion – Complete Operation Paladin in Western Verdansk
- Azur – Complete the Old Comrades Campaign Mission
- Grinch – Get 100 Headshots in Multiplayer
- Zane – Complete all the give Co-op Operations in Verdansk
- Yegor – Complete the Proxy War Campaign Mission
- Kreuger – Execute 25 Finishing Moves
- Syd – Kill 5 Juggernauts any Co-op Mission
How to Change Your Appearance in Modern Warfare
Once you’ve got some Operators unlocked it’s simply a matter of selecting which Operator you want for each faction and selecting a favorite faction. Once in the Multiplayer menus you will simply tab over to the “Operators” tab. From there you will see a screen with your selected characters for the Coalition or Allegiance.
To pick a favorite faction simply highlight the one you like more and press the Square (PlayStation) or X Button (Xbox). Otherwise just pressing the A/X button when hovering over either faction will take you to the screen for each faction and let you choose which character is your favorite.
Depending on which character you select you may have additional customization options. When highlighting a specific character press the Triangle (PlayStation) or Y Button (Xbox) to bring up the different outfits for the Operator.
- This article was updated on:October 25th, 2019