Call of Duty WW2 Guide: All Scorestreaks and What They Do
The mainstay of Call of Duty multiplayer has been Scorestreaks since they were introduced in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Call of Duty WW2 is no different when it comes to this aspect of the game. You’ll need to earn points by completing different objectives on the battlefield to earn points towards whichever Scorestreaks you have equipped.
While the concept is the same, Call of Duty WW2 features a whole new list of Scorestreaks to earn on the battlefield. We’ve put together this list of all the available Scorestreaks in Call of Duty WW2, how much they cost, and what they do.
Want to see all of the Scorestreaks in Call of Duty WW2? Hit the video below to see every single one in action.
All Call of Duty WW2 Scorestreaks Gameplay
Call of Duty WW2 Scorestreaks List
- Molotov Cocktail: Incindiary device — Cost 300 pts
- Recon Aircraft: Reveals Enemies on the Mini Map — 500 pts
- Counter Recon Aircraft: Destroys Enemy Recon Aircraft, Counter Recon Aircraft, or Blocks Enemy Recon Aircraft — 525 pts
- Care Package: Contains a random Scorestreak — 575 pts
- Fighter Pilot: Allows you to fly a strafing run in a fighter plane — 625 pts
- Glide Bomb: A user controlled bomb dropped from the sky — 650 pts
- Flamethrower: A powerful flamethrower that is used on the battlefield — 700 pts
- Mortar Strike: Allows the player to target three areas with mortar fire — 750 pts
- Artillery Barrage: Fires a widespread barrage of artillery fire on a specific location — 850 pts
- Flak Guns: Disables all enemy aerial Scorestreaks and prevents them from calling in new ones — 950 pts
- Emergency Airdrop: Drops three Carepackages on the battlefield with random Scorestreaks — 1000 pts
- Fire Bombing Run: A manually targeted bombing run that leaves trails of flames in its path — 1050 pts
- Paratroopers: AI controlled reinforcements called in to the battlefield — 1250 pts
- Carpet Bombing: Aerial bombing that makes multiple passes over enemy territory — 1400 pts
- Ball Turret Gunner: Player flies in a B-17G and uses the turret gun over the battlefield — 1700 pts
Call of Duty WW2 Patch Nerfing Quick Scoping, Tuning Other Weapons
The next update for Call of Duty WW2 is going to be nerfing two of the game's most popular quick scoping weapons, find out which guns are getting changes.
Prop Hunt Returns to Call of Duty WW2 For Remainder of Resistance Event
Prop Hunt will be in a featured playlist for the remainder of the Call of Duty WW2 Resistance Event that is going on now.
Call of Duty WW2 Getting Free Multiplayer Trial on Steam
Call of Duty WW2 is having a free trial on Steam from February 22nd through February 25th. The trial includes only the multiplayer portion of the game, you can download it here.
Watch a New Trailer for Call of Duty: WW2 ‘The Resistance’ DLC Pack
Take a look at the content of Call of Duty: WW2's first DLC pack, The Resistance, which contains new multiplayer maps set in Paris, East Prussia, and Prague, a new mission called Operation Intercept, and a new zombie adventure.
Call of Duty WW2: Resistance Division Perks Revealed
The upcoming Resistance Event for Call of Duty WW2 is getting ready to begin on January 23rd, and with it…