Epic Games is giving away a Season 8 Battle Pass for free if you can complete 13 different overtime challenges. The Overtime Challenges in Fortnite are a little bit different than weekly challenges. They are essentially an “overtime” session for the current season. If you head into the Challenges section of the menu you will see one challenge within overtime that says you can complete 13 out of the 20 available overtime challenges to get a free Season 8 Battle Pass.
So what are these challenges that need to be done and which ones should you be targeting? The challenges vary and not all of them are unlocked at this point. With the start of the Overtime challenges there are five different challenges you can do to start completing them.
- Fortnite Overtime Challenges
- Collect Coins in Featured Creative Islands (15)
- Deal damage to opponents with Assault Rifles or Pistols (500)
- Search chests or ammo boxes at a motel or an RV Park (7)
- Place Top 15 in Duos with a friend (3)
- Regain health from a campfire in different matches (3)
- More Coming Soon
Right now since it’s unclear how much more difficult the challenges are going to get you should be trying to complete as many of these as possible. Place Top 15 in Duos looks like its going to be the hardest for most people, but you should be able to knock out 4/5 of these with very little effort and be well on your way to a Free Battle Pass in Season 8 Fortnite.