Update 1.05 has arrived for Cozy Grove, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
This particular update for Cozy Grove was released for the PC version of the game on April 19th, but now the patch is finally rolling out to more platforms as of today. On PS4, the update is showing up as version 1.05. Officially, the patch is known as version number 1.6.0.
Regardless of the name of the patch, it should have the same function on all platforms. It appears the Nintendo Switch might be the last version to finally receive this update.
Anyway, you can check out the full patch notes below.
Cozy Grove Update 1.05 Patch Notes
- Major polish pass on inventory UI; lots of community-requested improvements there!
- UI QoL: snap decoration placement cursor to next point in pattern
- Unlock lower-tier repair tool badges even after upgrading tools, so badge is always earnable
- Improve lackluster reward from one of Jeremy’s recurring quests
- Reduced requirements for quests that seemed overly difficult or time-consuming to complete.
- Imps only drop imp essence, not other types.
- Mr Kit can now sell more essence.
- Fixed issue preventing rare shells from spawning correctly in the springtime.
- QoL: Increase stack limit to 50 on branches, greens, processed fruit, processed root, processed mushrooms
- Fix: some final bear quests weren’t awarding loot properly
- Display error message when time travelling backwards, to help prevent players from harming their save files
- Repair polish: Play animations when repairing item
- QoL: Increase amount of early storage available to players
- Make sure all parts of arrow buttons are clickable on options menu
- Prevent opening badge menu when busy with an uninterruptable action, like fishing
- Only common/uncommon decoration recipes and non-pro/non-master food recipes will drop in first 2 days.
- Fix harvestable objects (like trees) not showing their correct harvestable state
- Compress days 1-4 of the new user experience into days 1-2
- Fix inconsistent treatment of flowers/trees with placement ui
- Returned the old item notification behaviour to items you get from fishing
- Reduced tier-up costs for essences
- Reliability improvements for automatic iCloud saves
- Warning popup when playing with in the past.
- Fixed some different flower types appearing to have the same color
- New art for burned root veggies and burned mushrooms, to differentiate from burned fruit.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements
As always, you can contact the developer via social media if you have any feedback regarding recent updates made to the game.
For more on this patch, you can visit the official website. Cozy Grove is out now for the PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Apple Arcade.
- This article was updated on:April 25th, 2021