In the Karl’s Bay region of Deathloop, players can find the Yerhva Queen of Riddles machine, which asks them 10 questions about Blackreef Island and the Visionaries of AEON. This machine is accessible at any time of day, and successfully answering all of the questions is a necessary step in unlocking the “A Charlie Montague Game” trophy. The questions are multiple-choice, but guessing the right answer for every question is very difficult because there are so many options. Here are all the questions and answers to the Yerhva Queen of Riddles machine in Deathloop.
All Deathloop Queen of Riddles Answers
There are 10 questions that the Queen of Riddles can ask you, and the order is random for every player. Here are the answers to all 10 questions.
- Harriet Morse is the gatekeeper, Blackreef the gate. A veil hangs across the threshold. What do we discover when it parts?
- The Great Beyond
- Sink your toes into the dark earth and let the vibrations of her voice course through your bones. From whence did this island derive her name?
- Coastal coral formations
- AEON graces this island as kaleidoscopic jewels upon the neck of the world’s greatest beauty. What seeks the Program?
- The advancement of human potentiality and enlightenment
- Decades ago, warmongers toyed with the temporal tides eddying about Blackreef. Their sigil-marked temples stand still. What named their doomed enterprise?
- Operation Horizon
- The wriggling, writhing energies of the Loop have been harnessed to gift us with abilities beyond our biological potential. What birthed our trinkets and slabs?
- Dr. Wenjie Evans personally engineered each one
- Karl’s Bay has worn many faces, most as lost to time as the mysterious Karl himself. What was its most recent incarnation prior to AEON’s arrival?
- A military air base
- The Bay, the Rock, and labyrinthine Updaam wear AEON colors proudly, but that decor belies their history. From whence came the peculiar names that grace them?
- They date back to a lost fishing colony
- Before AEON’S arrival, Blackreef slept in frozen utero, awaiting new purpose. Who then made landfall, reawakening her from slumber?
- Colt Vahn and Egor Serling, on a voyage of discovery
- Blackreef boasts a bountiful feast for the senses. Which transcendent work towers above the island’s myriad other artistic pursuits?
- The nose, chin, and eyes of Charlie Montague
- From what seed did AEON spring?
- The shared ambitions of Harriet Morse, Egor Serling, and Dr. Wenjie Evans
Deathloop Queen of Riddles Rewards
There is no reward for successfully answering all of the Queen of Riddles questions. All you’ll get is an audio log of Charlie explaining the machine’s origins. You have to complete this challenge to earn the “A Charlie Montague Game” trophy though, so it’s not entirely pointless.
Deathloop is available now on PC and PlayStation 5. Check out our review of the game here.