The final week of Destiny 2‘s Seasonal challenges is upon us. This is the final set of challenges even though the Season of the Lost has an astounding 118 days left on the pass. Once you complete these challenges, players may experience a bit of a content drought in Destiny 2 until the 30th-anniversary update in December. Maybe you can take some time to finish the seal for Season of the Lost or fully complete the Festival of the Lost seasonal event. Before all of that let’s go over the final week of challenges and what you need to do.
Week 10 challenges for Season of the Lost
- Techeun’s Cunning: Fully upgrade the Barrier Breach, True Sight, and Safe Passage abilities. (Rewards around 100,000 XP and a Wayfinder Compas Calibration level.)
- Acendant Quickening: Complete the Legendary Shattered Realm activity in under 25 minutes. (Rewards around 50,000 XP and a Wayfinder Compas Calibration level.)
- Cold Light of Day: Defeat combatants with Solar abilities, Stasis abilities, or shatter damage. Rapidly defeating combatants with Supers grants bonus progress. (Rewards around 100,000 XP and a Wayfinder Compas Calibration level.)
- Display Supremacy: Acquire the Vanguard ornament for Ascendancy. (Rewards around 200,000 XP, 300 Bright Dust and Planestrider.)
- Dreaming City Defense: Repel Xivu Arath’s footholds in the Dreaming City by completing bounties, patrols, public events, and Lost Sectors (Rewards around 50,000 XP and 150 Bright Dust.)
Once you complete these challenges along with all the other week’s challenges, you will be able to claim the Master of All seasonal challenge. Completing this challenge will reward you will a large Bright Dust pile worth 4,000 Bright Dust. While this may be the end of Destiny 2’s seasonal challenges there is still plenty to do while waiting for the 30th-anniversary update. You could try to complete the seal for Season of the Lost and earn the Relmwalker title. This will give you plenty to do as you try to complete a Legendary Astral Alignment and the Legendary Shattered Realm branches.
If you don’t care about the seal, you could spend the time grinding all of your characters to at least 1330 light level gear in all their slots. While max light level this season goes beyond 1330, getting all of your gear at that level will give you a headstart next season. You could also level up your seasonal artifact so you will be max light level to go into the new dungeon coming with the 30th-anniversary update. If you need any more help with Destiny 2 content make sure to check out our other guides for the game.
Destiny 2 is available for PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PC and Stadia.