Update 1.39 has arrived for Dying Light, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Even though Dying Light 2 is on its way very soon on all platforms, Techland is still chugging along and releasing new patches for the first Dying Light video game.
Today the developer has released patch 1.39 for Dying Light. This patch number is for the base game in the United States. The patch number may differ depending on region and what version of the game you own.
The new patch is 7GB on PS4, 8GB on Xbox One and 12GB on PC. The only patch notes released for the game so far come from the PS4’s update history and MP1st.com. You can read the details down below.
Dying Light Update 1.39 Patch Notes
- Support for Hellraid DLC including:
- New items and blueprints
- New explorable map areas in Raid Mode
- New Armory section in HUB area
- New Potions on Raid Mode map
- Updated Tutorial Screens and new Hints
- Support for Live Events
- New weapons and blueprints
- New outfit with new perk/skill
- New thematic additions to Slums and Old Town maps
- Support for Be the Zombie mode
- Balancing update
- Support for additional dockets
- Fix for open inventory crash after back form Hellraid
- Minor bug fixes
We’ll update this post if more patch note details are announced. Dying Light is out now for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One platforms.