Update 1.03 has arrived for Enlisted, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. Enlisted is an MMO squad-based shooter set in World War II. Players get to play as infantry squad leaders, tank crews, or aircraft pilots. The game’s developers made an effort to stick to accurate weaponry, uniforms, and vehicles. Enlisted lets you lead your squad, giving them orders and also being capable of taking control of them when you are too far from the action, or want to take part of the battle in another area.
The game managed to create a PVP and PVE environment in an almost seamless way. Being able to switch between members of your squad will enable you to fight in every battle, offering players non-stop action. Here’s everything new with Enlisted update 1.03.
Enlisted Update 1.03
- Fixed a bug that prevented the usage of med-packs with certain combinations of med pack-usage speed abilities. Now, the starting ability of a rank III player will provide a 15% bonus to their med-pack usage speed.
- Players will no longer be able to indefinitely replenish Carcano mod. 38 (7.35mm) ammo from supply crates.
- When throwing back an enemy grenade, its icon will no longer appear to be ‘doubled’.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to respawn on enemy spawn points in missions Al Har (Invasion), Fortified district (Invasion), and Beloe Lake (Conquest).
- Fixed the ability to upgrade soldiers to the 6th star (and above) – please reboot the client for the fix to be implemented.
- PS4: A rare client crash that would occur while loading missions has been fixed.
Enlisted developers have been very busy delivering fixes and improvements to the game. In the latest updates, the developers have been making many changes to weapon models, graphics options, HDR support for Xbox, IA, and more; improving the Enlisted’s quality after every update.
Enlisted is available now on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X/S. For more information regarding this update, go to the official Enlisted website.