Multiplayer Killstreaks have been the staple of Call of Duty games and the upcoming Call of Duty: Vanguard is not an exception. These killstreaks basically are rewards that players can receive from either securing multiple kills in succession without dying or getting enough score during a multiplayer game. The earned Multiplayer Killstreaks can then be used to wreak havoc or called upon for assistance with intel.
With Call of Duty: Vanguard arriving in a few days, players will see some recurring killstreaks and a few new ones coming to the game. The Vanguard multiplayer beta weekends gave us a fair idea of Multiplayer Killstreaks, which will be replacing the Scorestreaks. Since the beta days are behind us and the launch is almost here, it’s time to appreciate what’s coming finally. Currently, the developers are all set to add at least 16 killstreaks to Vanguard at launch, while a ton of others will be made available via content updates. With that said, here are all the Multiplayer Killstreaks coming to Call of Duty: Vanguard.
All Multiplayer Killstreaks in Call of Duty: Vanguard
There’s a slight chance that some of these killstreaks might change or arrive at a later date. But if there are no new additions or removals, the below mentioned Multiplayer Killstreaks are expected to come with Call of Duty: Vanguard:
- Intel: Reveals nearby enemies by pinging the minimap over a short period for the player who called it in.
- Care Pack: Drops a care package with a random killstreak reward.
- Spy Plane: Calls in a spy plane that reveals enemy positions to the player and his allies.
- Counter Spy Plane: Calls in a counterspy plane that obscures the minimap for enemies.
- Glide Bomb: A remote-controlled bomb with a large kill radius.
- Mortar Barrage: Use a flare to designate an area for a mortar strike.
- Warmachine: Equips a semi-auto grenade launcher with fixed ammunition.
- Guard Dog: Calls in a guard dog that can be commanded to protect an area or heel.
- Strafing Run: Calls in air support for a strafe attack over a marked area.
- Bombing Run: Bombing planes pass three times with a high concentration of explosives.
- Deathmachine: Equips a machine gun with explosive rounds and fixed ammunition.
- Emergency Airdrop: Three care packages, each with a random killstreak reward.
- Flamenaut: Equip a protective suit and flamethrower that lasts until death.
- Attack Dogs: Deploy a pack of attack dogs that hunt down enemies.
- Firebombing Run: Mark a location for air support to rain fire down and leave damaging flames in its wake.
- Local Informants: Reveals direction and location of all enemies on the map.
Call of Duty: Vanguard launches November 5 on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.
- This article was updated on November 5th, 2021