Update 1.57 has arrived for Fallout 76, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch
Bethesda will soon release a new update for Fallout 76. Before the update drops, the game will be offline for a brief period. The servers of the game will go down on September 14th at 10:00 a.m. After that, the update should be dropping on all platforms.
It sounds like today’s patch will only be for a small hotfix. It will also prevent some crashes that some players have been experiencing. You can read the full announcement below from the Bethesda Support Twitter page.
Fallout 76 Update 1.57 Patch Notes
“Hi. The hotfix is aiming to resolve an issue that can cause Challenges to automatically complete near the daily reset time, and also includes a fix for a client crash“.
If there are anymore patch notes left to be revealed, we’ll be sure to update this post as soon as we can. In the meantime, you can read the patch notes for update 1.56 below.
Fallout 76 Update 1.56 Patch Notes
- New Ways to Play: Experience Appalachia like never before with Public Worlds! Each Public World features specialized game settings, fit to a theme, and they are available to all players.
- Your World, Made to Order: Fallout 1st Members can now create Custom Worlds to build their own personalized versions of Appalachia using a wide variety of modifiable game settings.
- Season 6 Begins: Team up with The Unstoppables to combat the villainous Diabolicals on an all-new Scoreboard and claim tons of rank-up rewards along the way.
- Daily Ops Expansion: Our latest expansion for Daily Ops introduces Double Mutation events every other weekend, a new enemy group, three new locations, and new rewards!
- Nuclear Winter Rewards: Nuclear Winter Mode has been deactivated. Perk Coins based on progression have been added to players’ accounts, and Nuclear Winter cosmetics can now be earned from Public Events.
Info taken above comes from the official Bethesda website. Fallout 76 is out now for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One platforms.
- This article was updated on September 14th, 2021