Update 2.30.1 has arrived for For Honor, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Today on September 23rd Ubisoft is about to release a new update for For Honor. Maintenance for this patch is underway as of time of writing and is going to last for only one hour. You should be able to install the new patch after maintenance has finished.
The file size for the update is 23.25 MB on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. Ubisoft is still investigating why people are having a black screen on launch. This issue should be addressed in a future update. You are advised to update your graphics drivers if you play on PC. You can contact Ubisoft if you are still having problems.
Anyway, you can read the full patch notes below.
For Honor Update 2.30.1 Patch Notes
· Increased Kill Assist to 10 points (from 8)
Developer’s Comment: The Renown gain when defeating an opponent was too skewed towards who dealt the last hit, and as such we’ve increased the Assist reward to compensate this.
· Increased Boosting Zone Renown to 0.5/s (from 0.4)
· Decreased Contesting Zone Renown to 0.6/s (from 0.7)
Developer’s Comment*: The large gap between Boosting and Contesting zones made contesting more attractive than boosting, leading to situations where players preferred letting a zone be contested so they could gain renown at a faster pace. This effect should be minimized with this change.*
· Decreased Boosted Zone Points to 1.5/s (from 1.8)
· Increased Captured Minion Lane Points to 1.5/s (from 0.9)
Developer’s Comment: The first week of testing indicated that matches were longer than anticipated on average – one cause of this was the lowered point gain from the Minion Lane.
In the first week of testing, players focused on Side Points much more than the Minion Lane, and as such were spending very little time clearing minions; this lead to lowered point gain as teams control the Minion Lane for shorter periods of time. We want players to still consider the Minion Lane as a good place to gain points and to spread apart, so this change is aimed at making sure that the Minion Lane is still an attractive place to focus efforts towards.
· [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused Back Dodging by pressing Back and Dodge to not correctly dodge in certain situations (FH-2555)
Known Issue: Please note that diagonal back dodge will no longer work for the time being as a result of this fix.
· [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Shugoki to incorrectly have Guard Break invulnerability during the first 100ms of Headbutt attacks (FH-2493)
· [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused a matchmaking degradation, the matchmaking will now be back to normal behavior
· [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Warmonger “Obliteration” Execution to be missing voice over (FH-2539)
· [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Kyoshin “Relentless Windstorn” Execution animation to complete for the opponent even when Kyoshin is interrupted (FH-2592)
The following info comes from the game’s official Reddit page. For Honor is out now for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One platforms.