Update 1.07 has arrived for Guilty Gear Strive, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
A new patch has arrived for Guilty Gear Strive and it’s a new update that brings in the character of Goldlewis Dickinson. If you play on PS4 and Steam the patch should be number 1.07. On PS5, the patch shows up as version 1.007.000. The character is available with Season Pass 1 owners.
The patch size for the new update on PS5 is 451.3 MB. Aside from the new DLC, a ton of balance changes have also been made to the many characters in the game too. Anyway, you can see the full patch notes posted down below.
Guilty Gear Strive Update 1.07 Patch Notes
General / Game Modes
- Added Goldlewis Dickinson as a playable character.
- Added Goldlewis’ BGM “The Kiss of Death.”
※Players who have purchased “GGST Season Pass 1” will have access to the playable character after the update patch is applied on July 27.
※Goldlewis must be selectable in order to use the BGM.
- Fixed an error in which the opponent would not block in certain situations while using the “After First Hit” block setting in Training Mode.
- Fixed an error which caused a visual glitch with Nagoriyuki mirror matches on certain stages in Arcade Mode.
- Fixed an error which caused the game to become unresponsive to scrolling after certain inputs were made while using the filter function of the member list.
- Fixed an error which caused the player name and avatar displayed on the Follow tab of the Lobby select screen to show incorrectly sometimes.
- Fixed a rare error which caused the player’s floor not to change even when their recommended floor was adjusted.
- Players can now queue up as spectators even when there are no players having a match at a Duel Station.
- Spectators will no longer be kicked from the room after a certain length of time without making any inputs.
- Fixed an error which caused the avatar of the player who lost a match to sometimes move in an unnatural way.
- Improved an issue which made it difficult for matches and spectating to connect successfully when the player’s connection was incompatible with the room owner.
- Fixed several other minor issues.
- Fixed an error which caused the possible activation time to decrease during certain animations after One Vision was activated.
- Fixed an error which made movement impossible after causing a Wall Break while certain attacks interacted with Gamma Blade.
- Fixed an error which caused the mini-Fausts not to appear after obtaining the Trumpet item during certain animations.
- Fixed an error which caused an invisible hitbox to remain unnaturally after activating the HS version of Tandem Top.
- Fixed an error which caused Eddie to become unresponsive to control after a certain input.
- Fixed an error which caused her Greatsword to attack in an unnatural direction under certain conditions.
- Fixed an error which caused her Greatsword to move in an unnatural direction under certain conditions.
- Fixed an error which caused the “Punish” system message not to be displayed when punishing certain attacks with throws, etc.
- Fixed an error which made it impossible to leave Faultless Defense state during certain animations.
- Fixed an error which caused the opponent to be considered in a grounded state when certain characters successfully landed an air throw at a high elevation.
- Fixed several other visual errors that did not impact the game balance.
- Fixed an error which caused certain avatar parts to be obtained as duplicates when fishing.
Major Confirmed Issue:
- Network features are completely inaccessible under certain play environments. We are continuing to look into and address this issue.
Hopefully the major network issues are improving. This has been a pretty big problem for those that have been playing the PC Steam version. It’s also nice to see that some other issues have also been fixed if you have downloaded the new update.
For more information about the game, head on over to the official website. Guilty Gear Strive is out now for PC, PS4 and PS5.
- This article was updated on July 27th, 2021