Pikmin Bloom is the newest release from Pokemon Go creators, Niantic. The game features a similar playstyle to Pokemon Go by having players walk around in the real world in order to progress events in the game. By walking around, you will grow and collect more Pikmin to add to your collection. Nothing beats comparing and competing with your friends. In this guide, we are going to cover how to add friends in Pikmin Bloom.
How to add friends in Pikmin Bloom
- First, you need to be on the calendar screen. Sometimes the game opens to the map screen and you need to click the arrow in the bottom right corner to go to the calendar screen.
- On the calendar screen, you will need to click your name to open your profile.
- You will then need to tap friends in the top left corner to open the friend list.
- On the friend list, you will need to tap the plus in the top right.
- Now click add friend to open the friend code screen.
On this screen, you will see your friend code on the top with a copy, share and refresh button below it. Below all of that, you will see a box to enter in a friend code. This is where you will want to put the code your friend gives you. It is important to note that hitting refresh under the friend code will generate a new code and could make the old code invalid. Make sure your friend doesn’t hit that or close the menu while you put in their code.
Adding a friend in Pikmin Bloom will also add them as a friend in Pokemon go if both parties play it. There is a little note for this at the bottom of the screen but it can be easily overlooked. It does seem quite odd to add friends in both games. Just because you want to be friends with them in one does not necessarily mean you want to be friends with them in the other. While it may be a small issue it is still an issue and should probably be changed at some point. It feels like a pointless feature that few people were asking for.
Pikmin Bloom is available on Android and IOS devices.