Update 1.6 has arrived for Hunt: Showdown here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Developer Crytek has now released a brand new update for Hunt: Showdown on July 20th, 2021. Bear in mind this new update is only available today for the PC version of the game. The version number recognized is patch 1.6. It looks like the console versions might get the same update at a later date.
The patch size on PC is quite large as well. The update brings in content like a new map called DeSalle plus other general updates have also been released. You can read the some of the patch notes down below.
Hunt: Showdown Update 1.6 Patch Notes (PC)
- Interactive Mechanical doors now use a pitch randomization to prevent “phasing”.
- Reduced compression artifacts on many objects that produce audio (thunder, piano etc.)
- Fixed a bug that could cause Scrapbeak to get stuck.
- Fixed a bug on the death screen where Scrapbeak would not be correctly displayed as the “killer” if you died to his concertina wire.
- Fixed a bug that reduced the fire damage taken by Scrapbeak when in frenzy.
- Fixed a bug that caused shuttered windows to sound like they were Glass when hit.
- Fixed a bug that caused barrels to spawn in locations that intersect with other objects.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to become stuck on an ammo crate at Slaughterhouse.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to become stuck between some crates and the ceiling at Cyrpus Huts.
- Fixed a bug that prevents certain objects from rendering correctly in the underground area of Healing Waters Church.
- Fixed an exploit in Blanchett Graves that allowed players to reach an area that should not be accessible.
- Fixed several exploit spots in Lockbay docks that allowed player to get kills in an unfair manner.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the spider to get stuck inside the walls at Golden Acres.
- Fixed some geometry issues tied to the walkways at Fort Carmick.
- Improvements made the landscape around the spawn at Iron works.
- Fixed several exploit spots in Lawson Station that allowed player to get kills in an unfair manner
- Fixed an issue that prevented the display of the Bomblance hit marker when attacking a boss that is in frenzy.
- Fixed the missing “sell all” progress circle that should appear when holding the action shortcut in the store.
- Fixed a bug that caused the “leave group” button to not be disabled when the player is ready.
- Fixed a bug that reset the filters when going from the ‘upgrades’ to the ‘equipment’ tab.
- Fixed the incorrectly translated ‘Unlock’ pop up (Russian language).
- Fixed a bug that caused issues with the view contract shortcut where it did not work correctly for a new host in a group.
- Fixed a bug that caused the wrong ammo capacity to be displayed in the store for the Bomblance.
- Fixed some bugs that resulted in some inconsistent naming for ammo types.
- Fixed a bug that caused some legendary weapons to change position in the arsenal list when bought or sold.
- Fixed a bug that caused the sensitivity settings while in “Gunslinger mode” to not grey out.
- Fixed a bug where locked DLC’s were showing as buyable (button not greyed out as intended).
- Fixed a bug that resulted in some inconsistencies with the ‘rending’ icons in the store and roster tabs.
If you want to check out the full patch notes, you can visit the game’s official Steam page. Hunt: Showdown is out now for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One platforms.