Update 1.34 has arrived for Immortals Fenyx Rising and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
On PS4 the new update for the game shows up as 1.34, although if you have the PS5 version of the game it’s number 04.004.000. The new update should also now be available for PC, Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One as well.
If you have the PS4 version of the game, the new update for Immortals Fenyx Rising is around 2.849 GB in size. Bear in mind though, the update patch size will be different depending on the type of platform that you are playing the game on currently.
The only patch notes we have for the game right now is from the PS4’s update history. We’ll be sure to update this post with newer patch notes, but below is all the information we have about the game so far.
Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.34 Patch Notes
- Improved performance and stability
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and gameplay adjustments
That’s all the patch notes we have for the game. As aforementioned, Ubisoft is sure to release more detailed patch notes for the game soon.
Immortals Fenyx Rising is out now for the PC, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch platforms.
Update: Full patch notes have been released now
- Bug Fixes
- Stability improvements
- Performance improvements
- Fixed an issue where the “Go Do Hero Things” quest would not complete.
- Fixed an issue where the “Pecking Order” quest would not proceed to the “Nest Egg” quest.
- Fixed an issue where defeating Cerberus in the Hound of Hades vault would not register.
- Fixed an issue where a cutscene in “Bolt from the Blue” would not trigger.
- “A New God” – Fixed an issue where an invisible wall was preventing the completion of the “Trial of Zeus”.
- “The Lost Gods”- Fixed an issue where Demeter would spawn under the ground during the “Gardenian of the Guarden. Wait. What?” quest.
- “The Lost Gods” – Fixed an issue where the player’s character could not interact with Poseidon during the “Powerful as the Waves, Dumb as a Rock” and “The Other, Other Brother” quests.
- Fixed an issue where the Molten Fragment was not granted when collecting it in the “Arena of Agility”.
- Fixed an issue where the Vestment of the Horai was missing from the inventory
The Lost Gods:
- Fixed an issue where the Essences would stop working after a certain time.
- Fixed an issue where the player’s character would abruptly swim up and down in the large waterfalls found in Boreas’ region.
- Fixed an issue where the Opportunist achievement was awarded too soon.
- Fixed an issue where the difficulty would ramp up too fast.
- Fixed an issue where enemies would spawn prematurely, after they were defeated in the same in-game day cycle.
- [PC] Fixed an issue where the game would freeze when moving the window from one monitor to another while in windowed mode.
- This article was updated on:June 3rd, 2021