Update 9.23 has arrived for Neverwinter and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
The last update to be released for Neverwinter was patch 9.22 on June 29th, 2021. Well now on July 21st, Arc Games has released patch 9.23 on all major platforms.
The new update sets up future events of the game such as the Summer Festival. Some vital balances have also been made to improve the gameplay of the game. Some small graphical changes have also been enhanced. Don’t expect to see new content released just yet though.
Anyway, you can read the full patch notes posted down below.
Neverwinter Update 9.23 Patch Notes
Content and Environment
- The fireworks show should no longer continue even though the Celebration of Lliira has ended.
- Heroic Encounters in the Dark Fey Mire should now display their timers on the map.
- Horrors Revisited: The quest flow should now be a bit clearer.
Dungeons and Trials
- Assault on Svardborg: Both chests can now properly accept Reward Reroll Tokens.
- All Summer Provisioning tasks can now properly proc the Dab Hand artisan bonus.
- Consumables: The Grand Summer Feast was overlooked in the previous consumables change. The buff amounts for Power and Accuracy are now reduced to 2.5% and 1.5%, respectively, down from 5%.
- This change will not affect the Grand Summer Feasts players have in their inventory and bank.
- All future sources of the food will drop the version with the changed values.
- Summer Provisioning will include a Simple Summer Feast and Lavish Summer Feast recipe that allows players to still craft the old version of the item if they desire to do so.
- Enemies should no longer sometimes spawn in the terrain.
Combat and Powers
- Repentant Cultist’s Discipline now properly grants up to 7.5% magnitude damage at Mythic quality.
- Repentant Cultist is now properly repentant, rather than “repentant.”
- Vintage Lightwine consumables now properly grant Awareness instead of Regeneration.
Items and Economy
- Avernus Hunts once again properly drop Zariel’s Favor.
- A new banner and several tips provide information about the upcoming module’s release.
Animation, Audio, Character Art, and Visual Effects
- Crown of the Forest now properly displays on dragonborn characters.
- Summer Court and Gloaming Court fashion have received some minor visual touch-ups, including clipping fixes for the Summer Court set.
If you want to know more about this particular update, you can head on over to the official website. Neverwinter is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
- This article was updated on July 21st, 2021