Update 3.15 has arrived for Overwatch and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. The Summer Games have finally arrived this year in Overwatch, which includes Lucioball Remix this time around. That is not all related to this latest patch though, as a number of fixes have also been implemented in the game as well. Here’s everything new with Overwatch update 3.15.
Overwatch Update 3.15 Patch Notes
Summer Games 2021
It’s time for the 2021 Summer Games! Get wild with Lúcioball Remix, the craziest version of your favorite ball-based sport. Take on the cutthroat competition of Copa Lúcioball Season 5. Celebrate the summer with legendary skins including Poolside Ashe, Sprinkles Mei, and Mermaid Symmetra. Unlock these and more, along with Summer Games items from previous years!
Learn more about this year’s Summer Games Event on the Overwatch website.
- Funky Baptiste’s Immortality Field device now resembles a disco ball
- Fixed a bug that resulted in replay lists appearing empty
- Fixed a bug that causes players to receive an error message when whispering between different platforms
- Fixed a bug that caused the text chat scroll bar to not function on console
- Fixed a bug that prevented console players from reporting BattleTags
- [Affected Platforms] Fixed a bug that caused gyro sensitivity to be reduced when playing with PC players
- Fixed a bug with Mei’s Blizzard that allowed it to fall into a small section of collision on King’s Row
- Fixed server load problems that could result from moving players between teams
- Fixed rounding errors that could result in inaccurate coordinates for effect actions that have reevaluation disabled
- Fixed Evaluate Once values not evaluating as expected when part of consecutive Start Camera actions
- Fixed a bug in which Start Damage Over Time was unaffected by Start Damage Modification
- Fixed a bug which caused the Continue action to misbehave if an If action were between it and the enclosing loop
We’re hard at work on an exciting new feature for Workshop users that will be coming in a later patch. In the meantime, a small number of bug fixes found their way into this patch!
Beyond the introduction of Summer Games 2021, the rest of this patch is related to various bug fixes. The only character related bug fix is with Mei and her Blizzard that caused some issues. Otherwise, the majority of them are gameplay or Workshop related. In fact, they did mention that there be a new feature for Workshop users coming soon.
Overwatch is available for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC. For more information regarding this patch, visit the official Overwatch website.