Update 1.94 has arrived for Path of Exile, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. This patch is going to solve several crashes and issues that caused the game to be inconsistent when it comes to common in-game actions and behavior, some other small client problems were also fixed, so players should have a better experience overall after this update. Here’s everything new with Path of Exile update 1.94.
Path of Exile Update 1.94 Patch Notes
This patch contains some improvements to the Scourge League, tweaks to the damage dealt by some monsters, and fixes a variety of small- and medium-importance bugs.
- Upon encountering a Boss in Nightmare, the drain of blood from the Crucible is now paused for 5 seconds.
- The Tainted Mythic Orb can now unpredictably upgrade Corrupted items to Unique items even if their item level is lower than when it would normally be able to drop. Before this change, the orb would fail to apply to the item if there were no valid Unique items to upgrade to.
- The damage of Ravenous Bloodshaper’s Blood Orb and Spike Barrage skills has been decreased.
- The damage of Demon Herder’s Vomit and Beam skill has been decreased.
- Reduced the number of Monsters with Proximity Shield that can spawn in some Scourge encounters.
- The Corruption Absorbed progress bar now displays underneath items stored in the Blood Crucible, without you having to hover over them.
- The damage of Baranite Thaumaturge’s ground explosions has been decreased. This change does not affect Baranite Thaumaturge Spectres.
- Fixed a bug where Item Filters would incorrectly assign Weapons and Jewellery a BaseDefencePercentile value of 0 rather than 100.
- Fixed a bug where the color of sockets on the Skin of the Loyal Unique could be modified.
- Fixed a bug where Zana’s Fortune Favours the Brave Map Device option would fail to open a Map.
- Fixed a bug where Watchstones could sometimes fail to drop from a Conqueror’s Citadel.
- Fixed a bug where it was not possible to open portals to a Betrayal Safehouse or the Temple of Atzoatl from within a Guild Hideout.
- Fixed a bug where the “20% chance to Avoid being Stunned” Resistance and Ailment Protection Mastery was not granting Stun Avoidance.
- Fixed a bug where some Redeemer Influence Amulet Modifiers were providing reduced Mana Reservation Efficiency instead of increased. This fix applies to existing items.
- Fixed a bug where the Guardian’s Challenge Divination Card sold by Zana did not have a price.
- Fixed a bug where Mansion Contracts sold by Whakano did not have a price.
- Fixed a client crash that occur when using Spectral Shield Throw with Vanishing Dye applied to an equipped Shield.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur with the Automaton Divine Ire Skill Effect Microtransaction.
- Fixed a common client crash.
- Fixed two instance crashes.
All these bug fixes are a nice addition to the game, making it more stable and reliable for the community. Some other changes were made to Scourge, making some skills deal less damage, and a small UI change like making The Corruption Absorbed progress bar display underneath items stored in the Blood Crucible, without having to hover over them. This patch was deployed without restarting the servers, so you will need to restart your client to receive the client changes. For more information regarding this patch, visit the official Path of Exile website.
Path Of Exile is available now on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.