Update 3.15.0b has arrived for Path of Exile, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. Following the recent release of Expedition, developer Grinding Gear Games (GGG) has been on a hotfix rampage to ensure their new vision is playable for everyone. This patch fixes a number of issues including the odd t-posing and some mini life bars not appearing as expected. Here’s everything new with Path of Exile update 3.15.0b.
Path of Exile Update 3.15.0b Patch Notes
- Applied another tentative fix for the graphical T-posing issue.
- Fixed a bug where Divergent Eye of Winter did not have a description for its alternate quality effect.
- Fixed a bug where non-unique Iron Flasks were not dropping.
- Fixed a bug where you could not sell items to Tane in Tane’s Laboratory.
- Fixed a bug where mini life bars were not shown for allies on full health.
- Fixed a bug where the audio for player footsteps was too loud.
This patch is marked as v”restartless” by the developers but they specify you will need to restart your client to have the above applied. While this is a bit contradictory, to be safe, restart your client to get all the bug fixes above. It’s great to see Grinding Gear Games working so hard to make Path of Exile: Expedition successful as many companies refuse to patch their game for years. If you haven’t dived into Expedition yet, you can expect new league content, new skill and support gems, some game balance changes (along with plenty of patches), a rework of the flask system, support gem balances, and yeah, an official battle royale mode. With Expedition fresh off the blocks, PoE seems to be sitting pretty for the rest of this year.
Path Of Exile is available now on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. For more information regarding this patch, visit the official Path of Exile Site.”