Update 1.03 has arrived for Splitgate, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. Splitgate has been seeing wild success since the launch of its open beta on PC, PS4, and Xbox One, smashing its all-time peak player count several times over the past two weeks. The open beta has been extended and the full release has been slightly delayed, but there’s still some new content coming to keep players engaged. This update brings two new maps, a new game mode, and much more. Here’s everything new with Splitgate update 1.03.
Splitgate Update 1.03 Patch Notes
- New Maps – Crag, Foregone Destruction
- VIP Takedown – New casual game mode! Takedown variant where respawns stop when your VIP dies.
- Extended Beta Battlepass – We have added 5 new tiers to the limited time Beta Battle Pass! (All Free)
- Console FOV Slider – You can now change your FOV in the Video Settings
- Console KB/M Support (beta) – Switch to KB/M input in Gameplay Settings
- Known issues with Mouse Cursor sometimes not appearing
- Replays and Killcam now work on PlayStation
- Fixing various Portal Bugs that caused people to get stuck in walls.
- Aim assist no longer pulls through portals you can’t see through.
- Cross-platform Voice Chat now works in-game as well as in the pre/post game lobby.
- Adding a “Complete all Weekly Challenges” with a Drop Reward
UI / Quality of Life
- Custom Controller Bindings – Rebind your controls to any configuration you want in Controller Settings.
- New controller button presets – Bumper Jumper & Tactical
- Cross platform leaderboard toggle
- Custom server browser sorting + pagination
- Fixing issues on PlayStation where player names would take up to 5 minutes to load in
- Item Shop controller navigation improvements.
- Safe Zone improvements on PlayStation
- New Brass Rank – Added a rank below Bronze called Brass
- Rank Division – Each rank has been split into 2 divisions (ex. Gold 1, Gold 2)
- Anti-cheat improvements
- Various Crash Fixes
- Fixed hitch when opening a drop on base consoles
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
Splitgate is available now on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. For more information regarding this patch, visit the official Splitgate Twitter account.