Update 3.08 has arrived for Street Fighter V, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
The main purpose of this new update is to add the new DLC character named Rose. Rose was first introduced in the Street Fighter Alpha games and was also a character in Street Fighter IV. Now she is finally available for you to play in Street Fighter V five years after its release.
If you want the character of Rose, she will cost you $5.99 to purchase, or you can attain her using 100,000 Fight Money. Some of her DLC clothes are also available for you to purchase for $3.99 each. The Character Pass and Premium Pass should have her included already if you got them instead.
She’s not the only thing added to this update because you also get the Marina of Fortune stage to go along with her. This is her own personal stage that look awesome.
Street Fighter V Update 3.08 Patch Notes
– Playable Character
Marina of Fortune
Additional costume “Story”: Rose
Additional Costume “Battle Outfit 1”: Rose
Additional Costume “Nostalgia”: Rose
Additional Costume “Swimsuit”: Rose
Additional Costume “Ad Style”: Rose (free)
Additional Costume “Track Suit”: Rose (free)
Additional Costume (“Professional”): Juri
Additional Costume (“Professional 2”): Vega
Additional Costume (“Professional”): Seth
Rose: Default Colors 3-10
Rose: Story Colors 3-10
■ Bug Fixes
– Fixed an issue in which using Akuma’s Sekia Kuretsuha on the
Ring of Galaxy stage would cause effects to not display correctly.
■ Battle Adjustments
– Fixed an issue in which a crouching medium punch, crouching medium kick, or crouching heavy kick could connect with certain high/mid-hitting attacks while Renkiko (V-Trigger I) is active.
– The adjustments made in version 06.001 caused the special version of M. Hanging Chain, which has slower start-up than the normal version, to be performed instead when canceling into the move from a standing medium punch.
This was not intended, so we’ve sped up the start-up of the special version of M. Hanging Chain when canceling into it from a standing medium punch.
Additionally, when cancelling into an M. Hanging Chain from a crouching medium punch, the special version will be performed which will hit multiple times.
- R. Mika
– Fixed an issue in which Rainbow Typhoon and Brimstone could be used in combos from any throw attack under certain conditions, even if the effects of Heated Mic Performance (V-Skill I)
or Pumped Up (V-Skill II) had expired.
– Fixed an issue in which a standing heavy punch could not be canceled with any V-Trigger immediately after the opponent blocked the first active frame of the attack.
– Fixed an issue in which Zangief would become temporarily invincible if the player canceled into Cossack Muscle (V-Trigger II) from certain attacks.
– Fixed an issue in which Laura would become temporarily invincible when canceling Spark Show (V-Trigger I).
– Fixed an issue in which Laura would exhibit strange behavior during the screen slow-down effect of a successful V-Shift performed at specific timing while performing the two follow-up attacks to Volty Sprink (V-Skill II).
– Fixed an issue in which Dhalsim would become temporarily invincible while staggering immediately after Alex’s Sledgehammer hits him.
– Fixed an issue in which F.A.N.G would become temporarily invincible when canceling Koryo Dokuda (V-Trigger II).
– Fixed an issue in which Balrog would become temporarily invincible if the player canceled into Crazy Rush (V-Trigger I) or No Mercy (V-Trigger II) from certain attacks.
– Fixed an issue in which Blanka would move in a strange way with certain inputs when performing Rock Crusher.
– Fixed an issue in which G would become temporarily invincible when canceling Maximum President (V-Trigger I) or Dangerous President (V-Trigger II).
– Fixed an issue in which getting knocked down once would cause G to drop two levels under certain conditions.
– Extended the hitbox of Gill’s jumping heavy punch inwards to prevent the attack from missing certain characters.
– Fixed an issue in which the entirety of Cryokinesis would behave differently if canceled into from crouching heavy punch or Cryo Rise Kick while Ice of Doom (V-Trigger II) is active.
– Fixed an issue in which certain inputs would cause Dan to become temporarily invincible when activating Haoh Gadoken (V-Trigger I).
If you have the game on PS4, the latest update is hefty at 28 GB. If you own the PC version of the game, the update is slightly smaller at 18 GB in size.
Street Fighter V is available now for the PC and PS4 platforms. In the meantime, you can check out the official website for more.
- This article was updated on:April 19th, 2021