Update 1.20 has arrived for The Crew 2 and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Ubisoft is now rolling out Season 3 Episode 1 to all platforms of The Crew 2 later today. The content is called ‘The Crew 2 Season 3 Episode 1: US Speed Tour East’ and it’s free for everyone including players on the Xbox Series X/S and PS5 consoles.
In the following 8 weeks of the season, even more additional events will be added for you to partake in. Some of the vehicles that Ubisoft says you can ride include the “Pontiac GTO THE JUDGE (Rally Raid), the efficient KTM X-BOW R (Alpha Grand Prix) and finally the astonishing Porsche Carrera 911 RSR Turbo (Touring Car)“. All of these cars will be available on July 7th, 2021.
The Crew 2 Update 1.20 Patch Notes
While Ubisoft has not posted traditional patch notes yet, they have written up the content that you should expect to see in this new season and update. You can read more details by visiting the official Ubisoft website.
In another blog post, Ubisoft has also highlighted the many Quality of Life Improvements that the game will have when this new update is rolled out later today. Click the highlighted links for more info!
If anymore patch notes are posted, we’ll be sure to update this post as soon as possible. The Crew 2 is out now for PC, PS4, Xbox One and Google Stadia platforms.
Update: Ubisoft has now posted the full patch notes.
DETAILED PATCH NOTES
Patch Size per platform
PC: Around 27.6 GB
PlayStation: Around 26 to 29 GB depending on the version.
Xbox: Around 28 GB
- Added 90 new vanity items – to be released on a weekly basis through the shop, as LIVE Summit rewards, or in the Motorpass (58).
- 8 Smokes.
- 20 Tires.
- 16 Underglows.
- 9 Nitros.
- 12 Horns.
- 9 Window tints.
- 8 Rooftops.
- 4 Outfits.
- 4 Helmets.
- (Fixed) Low quality texture for “THE PROFESSIONAL” Outfit while in cockpit view.
- (Fixed) Low quality texture for “MASKED TUXEDO” Outfit while standing in the shadows.
- (Fixed) Low resolution is present on the Cyan, Deep Blue and Yellow sideblade underglows.
- (Fixed) Some vanity horn sound effects are not playing while previewing with boats.
- (Added) Added 11 vanity stock tires for free:
- SMOOTH STRECTHED ASPHALT TIRE
- WHITEWALL ASPHALT TIRE
- VINTAGE ASPHALT TIRE
- PERFORMANCE ASPHALT TIRE
- CLASSIC OFFROAD TIRE
- CLASSIC TRAIL ROAD TIRE
- SLICK ASPHALT TIRE
- STRETCHED ASPHALT TIRE “WHITE LINE”
- STRETCHED ASPHALT TIRE
- CLASSIC MONSTER TRUCK TIRE
- CLASSIC ASPHALT TIRE
- (Improved) Summit feature rework
- LIVE Summits are now accessible at Star level of fame.
- Reward Thresholds have been updated per platform (details in our QoL blog)
- Individual Summit races are now rewarded (the nature of the reward may vary).
- Added LIVE Summit tutorial.
- (Added) 19 New LIVE Summits including:
- 4 Premium Summits
- 5 New mooded LIVE Summits
- (Fixed) Exploits where players could use a plane or a boat in Escape Skills
- (Fixed) Issue in which a specific LIVE Summit mood could stop working while flying above a certain altitude.
- Keep track of upcoming LIVE Summits at The Crew Hub.
- (Added) New weekly hobbies have been added.
- (Added) New Time-Attack game mode.
- (Added) Ghosts for each track / difficulty level.
- (Added) Try & beat the ghost of your choice (World Record, friend’s…)
- (Added) 16 events per Episode
- (Added) of which 8 brand-new events
- Rally Raid x2
- Rally Cross x2
- Alpha GP x2
- Touring Car x2
- (Modified) 8 Hand-picked events recommended by the community and now available in Time-Attack mode.
- (Added) of which 8 brand-new events
- (Improved) Stunt scoring is now individual.
- (Improved) Crew actions scoring has been reduced.
More details in our Quality of Life blogpost.
- (Added) 1 New Motorpass per episode.
- 50 reward tiers, including vehicles, vanity items, currency packs, and more.
- Full details in our dedicated article.
- (Fixed) An issue that prevented vanity previews to be displayed correctly.
- (Fixed) A issue allowing to Preview an avatar outfit on top of currently equipped clothes / vanities.
Performance Parts Switch
- (Added) Ability to transfer all Performance Parts from one vehicle to another with minimal input required. Activity Menu
- (Added) New “Previously on Motorflix” tab where previous Motorfix episodes are listed.
- (Added) 26 New Vehicles
- Shop additions
- Pontiac GTO THE JUDGE. (SR)
- PORSCHE Carrera 911 RSR Turbo. (TC)
- KTM X-BOW R. (AGP)
- Pontiac GTO THE JUDGE. (RR)
- LIVE Summit rewards
- Chevrolet CORVETTE C2 2.0 Edition (SR)
- Motorpass, including
- PORSCHE 911 CARERRA RSR TURBO – PULSE PERFORMANCE ED (TC)
- KTM X-BOW R Spear Racing Ed. (AGP)
- Pontiac GTO THE JUDGE Sparrow Competition Ed. (RR)
- Ford FOCUS RS RX Glow Motorsport Ed. (RX)
- More to be revealed throughout the Season!
- Shop additions
- (Fixed) The logo on the wheels of the Bugatti Divo Emerald Edition turns blue instead of green when wheels started spinning.
- (Fixed) Snow appeared on the interior of the Renault RS01 in cockpit view in certain weather conditions.
- (Fixed) Players need to purchase Bentley Bacalar stock rims after replacing them with customs rims.
World (Visual & Audio)
- (Fixed) Collecting loot after completing long events can result in an error message.
- (Fixed) Points earned in stunt mode and during actions performed just before the finish line were not taken into account in the leaderboards.
- (Fixed) Exploit allowing players in a Crew to spend more time in a Stunt Event than the final time shown in the leaderboards.
- (Fixed) 4th player retains velocity from the starting grid animation after the start of the event.
- (Fixed) Empty space between terrain and road in New York (West Manhattan).
- (Fixed) Some cars flying around a parking lot in the Chicago area.
- (Added) New seasonal poster in cities and in the House.
- (Fixed) Shortcuts (one or several) in the following races:
- Black Hills East
- Canyon By Night
- Pikes Peak Mountains
- Dallas Special
- Golden Hills Race Track
- American Cars In The Midwest
- The Strip West
- Golden Hills Chaebung Cup
- Jersey Race Track
- Central Woods South
- St George
- Big Bend
- Big Bend Observatory
- Coastal Range To L.A.
- Dakota Grasslands
- Tiger Tonic Event
- The Giants Chaebung Cup
- Ski Jump
- A Tour With Alexis: Florida
- Bay Area To Central Valley
- Central Woods To Amarillo
- Harlem East
- Miami Race Track
- Glacier Park Special Stage
- The Middle of Nowhere
- Along the Mississippi
- To The Big Cow
- Coastal Range To Oil Fields
- Black Hills West
- West Florida Coast
- Oldies But Goodies Challenge
- Palm Gate Suburbs
- Coral Gables
- Downtown L.A. South
- Dallas Tiger Tonic Event
- San Bernardino Mountains
- Maine Highlands Cave
- American Petrol Race
- Temecula Wineries
- Central Valley Endurfix Event
- Financial District South
- Crown of Maine
- Coconut Grove
- Go Against The Flow
- Motor Trend Classic Challenge
- Dakota Stormx
- Dallas Squadx
- (Added) New main menu.
- (Added) New “US Speed Tour” landing page and start menu videos.
- (Added) Two new LIVE Summit missions, including dedicated level art, music, sound effects and mood…
- (Added) New HQ Bus and updated billboard posters.
- (Added) One new weather for photomode: Storm
- (Fixed) Players were redirected to the vehicle when selecting view bundle while sitting inside the vehicle.
- (Fixed) OK and QUIT buttons were disappearing while browsing the shop tabs.
- (Fixed) UI issues when changing languages and navigating through tabs quickly.
- (Fixed) Front wheels of MX vehicles were clipping through the floor while previewing any Smoke Vanity item.
- (Fixed) Players are stuck in an infinite loop trying to access any HQ after collecting a large amount of performance parts.
- This article was updated on July 29th, 2021