Update 2.23 has arrived for The Elder Scrolls Online, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Developer ZeniMax Online Studios has now released a new patch for the PlayStation version of The Elder Scrolls Online. The patch number is 2.23 on PS4, although it can also be called update 1.05.
Server maintenance for the patch has already finished so you don’t need to wait for downtime. The size of the patch is only 455MB.
There are fixes for voice chat for the PlayStation version of the game, as well as some newer items getting included. You can read the full patch notes below.
The Elder Scrolls Online Update 2.23 Patch Notes
- Red Petal Bastion
- Prior Thierric will no longer occasionally turn invisible during the fight.
- This item set now deals 13% of the added Physical and Spell Resistance on the initial target, down from 26%.
- This set now ignores mitigation on all targets to ensure it remains a potent tank punishing set.
- Fixed an issue where the explosion damage of this set was not being affected by Battle Spirit.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when running the game with Russian localization and selecting a recipient to send mail to.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when fast traveling to a Wayshrine in another zone while a Companion is active.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in some specific situations, such as two grouped players sharing a follower and entering the water.
- The system now remembers voice chat guild and room information of the last used channel across logins.
- The system will now remember your preferences to join or not join Area channel voice chat across play sessions.
- Fixed a rare issue causing group voice channels to sometimes become unavailable after leaving a guild voice channel.
- Fixed some UI errors with voice chat that could occur when changing regions.
The above information was originally posted on the game’s official forums. The Elder Scrolls Online is out now for the PC, Mac, PlayStation and Xbox platforms.