Update v7.0.9 has arrived for The Elder Scrolls Online, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
A new patch is now available for players that own The Elder Scrolls Online. This patch has been deployed today if you own the PC and Mac versions of the game. It’s likely the console versions will get their own patch very soon too.
The patch size is quite small as it’s only 88 MB. Maintenance for the patch is finished so you don’t need to wait for any downtime anymore. The patch itself just addresses some small UI errors. It does not look like this update includes any new content.
Anyway, you can read the full patch notes posted down below.
The Elder Scrolls Online Update v7.0.9 Patch Notes (PC/Mac)
Fixes and improvements
Alliance War & PvP
- Fixed an issue where previously deleted characters that were restored by Support could not become Emperor in campaigns.
- Fixed a UI error that would occur after talking to the Smuggler Assistant.
- Fixed a UI error that would occur when opening the deposit tab of a storage chest.
- Fixed a UI error when navigating to the Outfit Styles collections book after leaving the costume tab on an Outfit Station.
- Fixed an issue where some weapon or armor styles were not translated correctly in the French game client.
If you want to know more info about this particular patch, you can head on over to the official game forums. The Elder Scrolls Online is available now for PC, Mac, PlayStation and Xbox platforms.