Update 1.45 has arrived for The Sims 4, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
A new patch has now arrived for The Sims 4 on all platforms. For consoles the patch is number 1.45, although on PC it’s 184.108.40.2060 and on Mac it’s 220.127.116.110.
The main purpose of today’s update is to resolve some issues that were encountered by some players that experienced patch 1.44.
While the new update does not feature as much content, you should download it immediately once you get a notification. The developer has also noted a slight mistake that was written about patch 1.44, although this issue is now resolved.
Anyway, you can read the full patch notes posted down below.
The Sims 4 Update 1.45 Patch Notes
Before telling you about the bug fixes we made in this update, I wanted to mention that in the last patch notes there was a slight mistake when referring to the improvements for Gallery and downloading a lot made with the bb.moveobjects cheat. For players, it actually means that you don’t need to manually activate the cheat prior to placing a lot from the Gallery for the objects to be exactly where the creator put them. Sorry for the confusion!
Oh! And if you are worried about Trophies and/or Achievements, this improvement doesn’t hinder either.
- For Simmers on PlayStation, Cottage Living now appears among the Expansion Packs in the “Packs” section of the Main Menu. We also reinstated Cats & Dogs there as it had wandered off as well.
- For Simmers on Xbox, Cottage Living now shows its price on its information page from the Main Menu. Cats & Dogs and My First Pet Stuff have also returned and now take you to the bundle page on the Microsoft Store instead of a page saying it was Unavailable.
The Sims 4
- Actors, Decorators, and Freelancers all… Sims in Gig-based careers once again can accept Gigs from the Career panel to earn those precious Simoleons. Make it werrrrk!
- Zoomers Food Delivery has trained their delivery Zoomers (or is it Zoomies? Think about it!) to ACTUALLY deliver the food Sims have ordered. We apologize for all those missed meals.
Cats & Dogs
- Pets in pre-existing households now are back with their households. Their absence just was not right – Pets are as much part of the Household as the Ghosts… just sayin’.
- New Mermaids no longer lose their tails and Hydration bar when swimming. For Mermaids made between the previous update and this one, you can restore their “Mermaidness” by eating Mermadic Kelp to become human and eating it again to become a Mermaid. You can also use the cheat “traits.equip_trait trait_OccultMermaid_TYAE” as a workaround as well.
If you want to know more about this current patch, you can head on over to the official website. The Sims 4 is out now for the PC, Mac, PS5, PS4, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S platforms.
- This article was updated on July 27th, 2021