We’re almost halfway to the end of May, but that doesn’t stop another Wordle from possibly ruining that streak! Worry not, for those becoming tired of all the Wordle overload, we have you covered. Here are some hints and the answer for today’s (327; Thursday, May 12) Wordle.
Hints for Wordle May 12
Here are some hints to get you started with today’s Wordle. The answer will be after this.
- This word has one vowel.
- This word has two consonant digraphs (ex: “SL”).
- The word has one syllable.
- There are no repeating letters.
- This word is the past tense version of its original word.
- Used with straps or strings to suspend an item.
Today’s Wordle 327 Answer
If the hints were not enough to help you, the answer is listed below.
The answer to the May 12 Wordle is SLUNG.
How Does Wordle Work?
Wordle is a simple word-guessing game where you have six guesses to figure out what the word of the day is. When you guess each word, the game will give you clues based on the accuracy of the letters used.
- Letters in grey mean that they do not exist in the word of the day.
- Letters in yellow mean that they exist in the word, but are not in the right spot.
- Letters in green mean you got them right and in the right position.
Because of this, you want to have strong openers with all unique letters and lots of vowels. The more vowels you can knock out, the better. You also do not want to repeat any letters until you are at least on your 4th try.
Once you get some green and yellow letters, start constructing words around them so you can easily uncover more clues for the right word. Of course, if you are running dangerously close to your last attempt, sites like ours will help you out!
You can play Wordle now for free on the New York Times’ website on a smart device or PC.