We are just 33 days from making one entire year of Wordle! Despite it only becoming popular at the beginning of 2022, it has been going on for quite some time. Nonetheless, people have hopped onto the hype and are now with high streaks for getting each word so far. For those who need some guidance, we have you covered. Here are some hints and the answer for Today’s Wordle (May 17, 2022).
Hints for Wordle May 17
Here are some hints to get you started with today’s Wordle answer.
- This word contains two vowels.
- These vowels are used in succession.
- There is one consonant digraph (ex: “-ng”).
- The word has two syllables.
- This word is used as a noun or verb.
- This word means existence, reality, life.
- As a verb, it is the present participle of a two-letter word.
- Oftentimes, when you say the word “human”, another word follows it.
Today’s Wordle 332 Answer
If the hints were not enough to give you the answer, here it is.
The answer to the May 17 Wordle is BEING.
How Does Wordle Work?
Wordle is a word-guessing game where you have one word to guess every 24 hours. You have six attempts to do so, with each giving you clues based on the accuracy of the letters used. If you open up a word with a majority of vowels, you are extremely likely to get at least one green or yellow letter.
From there, you can start to easily rule out words with the remaining vowels. You also want to try and avoid repeating letters so you can rule more out if need be. Although it’s a skill you can pick up quickly, we would also suggest trying out Wordle alternatives when one doesn’t feel like enough.
You can play Wordle for free via the New York Times’ website.