Call of Duty Vanguard is here and so are all the new Operators. These Vanguard Operators give us the possibility to pick between different characters who have distinctive characteristics. You will come across these Vanguard Operators in the main campaign of the same. Currently, there are 12 new Operators in Call of Duty Vanguard, with the imminent plausibility that the developers will append new Operators via Season Pass Battle Pass updates. You can expect more Operators via the Vanguard Season One Battle Pass and Treyarch might even bring in new faces through future seasonal Battle Pass purchases like they did in Black Ops Cold War.
While each Operator in Call of Duty Vanguard comes from a different background and has their own narrative, they don’t alter the multiplayer gameplay in any way. These Operators are simply skins and cosmetics in the game. However, they do offer Operator XP. You can earn Operator XP by playing a certain Vanguard Operator in the game. Each Vanguard Operator also prefers to use a specific weapon.
For example, Daniel prefers to use M1 Garand, while on the other hand, Lucas likes to have the Owen Gun by his side. All these little things add a flair to every and build a personal and unique appeal. You can utilize every Operator’s favorite weapon to get an XP boost which makes the grind for XP easier and more fun. There are a total of 20 rewards that one can get. Some rewards include XP boost, cosmetics, finishing moves. With that said, here is a guide on how you can unlock all the 12 Vanguard Operators in Call of Duty Vanguard.
How to Unlock All Call of Duty Vanguard Operators
To unlock the different Operators in Call of Duty: Vanguard, players need to kill enemies in a specific manner. Here is how you can get all the Operators in Call of Duty Vanguard.
- Arthur: Get 10 kills with Killstreaks.
- Wade: Get 100 headshot kills with any weapon.
- Daniel: Get 200 Marksman Rifle kills.
- Polina: Kill 200 enemies with Sniper skills.
- Solange: Get 10 Double kills with any weapon.
- Halima: Kill 50 enemies while with any weapon.
- Shigenori: Perform 25 Finishing Moves.
- Lucas: Get 100 Hipfire kills with any weapon.
- Roland: Kill 300 enemies with an assault rifle.
- Beatrice: Kill 5 enemies using any weapon without dying a total of 10 times.
- Constanze: Kill 300 enemies with LMG (light machine gun)
- Padmavati: Kill 200 enemies with any shotgun.
Call of Duty: Vanguard is now available on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.