If you’re a hardcore devotee of the Assassin’s Creed franchise, then the folks at Ubisoft have something for you. Billed as the Assassin’s Creed: Origins Dawn of the Creed Legendary Edition, a mouthful if ever there was one, the set includes a ridiculous amount of content in addition to the Gold Edition of the game itself. And this Legendary Edition of AC’s latest franchise will only set you back $800. Gulp.
Curious to know what you get for all that cash? Check it out:
- Highly detailed 28.7 inch (73cm) resin statue of Bayek, a protector of Egypt whose personal story will lead to the creation of the Assassin’s Brotherhood; and his eagle, Senu – By Ubicollectibles.
- The Collector’s Certificate of Authenticity, numbered 1 to 999.
- An exclusive replica of Bayek’s eagle skull amulet in resin.
- Two exclusive Assassin’s Creed Origins Steelbooks™.
- Four large lithographs signed by the Ubisoft Montreal studio artists.
- The Assassin’s Creed Origins Gold Edition: The base game, the Digital Deluxe Pack and the Season Pass, which will give players access to all upcoming major expansions and equipment sets.
- The game’s art book, featuring original designs and concept art created by the Ubisoft Montreal artists.
- The game’s official soundtrack.
- A printed version of the game’s hand-drawn world map.
- Two original art cards.
According to Kotaku, parts of the Legendary Edition will ship to adventurous fans before the game’s release date. The site explains, “Starting at E3, the main collector’s box will be shipped to the customers: It will include the statue of Bayek, the certificate of authenticity, the Steelbook™, four large lithographs, and the Bayek’s eagle skull amulet packaged in the collector’s case.”
The rest of the items in the Assassin’s Creed: Origins Dawn of the Creed Legendary Edition will ship out with the rest of the game, which presently has a release date of October 27.