Ubisoft recently put out a survey asks participants questions regarding innovations for the Assassin’s Creed franchise.
The survey contained information on customization options, crafting, and an all new lead character.
It also asked “to what degree” players would like to see the following possible implementations in the Assassin’s Creed series:
- An upgrade to the assassin’s blade that increases the fluidity and speed of free-running
- An enhanced Eagle Vision: see the patrol paths of guards, spot clues to complex navigation puzzles, detect when characters are lying during interrogations, etc.
- An intuitive crafting tool that lets you create custom bombs from dozens of ingredients found throughout the game world
- Tactical use of a variety of bombs suited to unique contexts and situations (smoke, poison, flash, explosive, etc.)
- An additional objective where you and your Assassins guild fight against the Templars to gain control of a city, district by district
- Playing as a new Assassin, in a different historical time period
- A continuation of Ezio’s story as the leader of the Assassins, set outside of Italy
- Deeper connectivity between all the Assassin’s Creed projects (eg. an action you make on the Facebook game will impact your game experience on the console; events that you read about in the comics will be related to the storyline of the videogames, etc.)
- Online Cooperative Mode
- Offline Cooperative Mode
- The availability of new maps for the Multiplayer
- A choice of additional Multiplayer characters with new skill-sets
- Playing new Multiplayer modes
- A deeper team-based Multiplayer experience (guilds / squads that have common objectives, new tools for clan management, etc.)
- A customization of the Multiplayer experience (logos, avatars, objects, team names, etc.)
If you are a fan of the series and want to put in your two cents you can do so here.
- This article was updated on:May 16th, 2017