Call of Duty: Ghosts Nemesis is available now, first, exclusively on Xbox Live for Xbox One and Xbox 360, with other platforms to follow.
Nemesis introduces four new multiplayer maps, each featuring a unique Field Order, and includes the fourth and final entry and epic conclusion to Extinction’s episodic narrative – “Episode 4: Exodus.”
The new maps are as follows (taken from the press release) :
- “Goldrush” – Set in the Southwest United States, this abandoned gold mine’s network of tunnels and perilous shafts create the ideal setting for medium to long range combat.
- “Subzero” – A hastily evacuated submarine base in the frigid Canadian outpost – with control room, submarine pen and research facilities – harbours a mysterious terror that will decimate opponents in this medium-sized map.
- “Dynasty”- Multiple pathways crisscross this lakeside Chinese village surrounded by picturesque mountains, vivid gardens, and spectacular architecture – a serene environment that is anything but Zen-like.
- “Showtime”- A sadistic reimagining of “Shipment” – the smallest map in Call of Duty history and fan-favorite map from Call of Duty® 4: Modern Warfare®.
The narrative : “Episode 4 : Exodus” is the dramatic conclusion to the game’s episodic Extinction narrative, introducing new, powerful enemies and allowing players to choose their path, gather new intel and craft new weapons.
Here’s a small taste of gameplay footage from the map, Goldrush.
For more teaser videos, head here. Nemesis is available as a Standalone DLC ( $14.99), or as part of the Season Pass ($49.99).
Pick up your rifle and head back into the field, soldier… and enjoy the fact that if you have an Xbox, you’re getting to do it all first.
- This article was updated on:March 7th, 2018