Activision and Infinity Ward have released patch notes for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One versions of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare earlier this week.
Infinity Ward posted the new update patch notes for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare via Reddit. You can check out a few of the changes below.
- Fixed exploits on various maps
- Adjustments to the Message Of The Da
- Fix for a bug where players would experience a crash after loading into Frontier from a custom game
- Fix for a freeze that can occur during Single Player
- Fixed a bug for camos in the Create a Class menu
- Audio adjustments in the Emblems menu
- Fix for weapon accessories not appearing on the left Akimbo weapon.
- Fix for the pre-match camera causing streaming issues when loading into Throwback
- Fix for users being unable to change teams, making the player unable to access spectate or CODCaster options in custom FFA games
- Created a fix for players not earning Keys after reaching max rank with Mission Teams (you can earn keys with a level 50 team!)
- Fix for an infinite loop that could occur if opening the game in an already running state
- Various visual adjustments to MP splitscreen when loading into certain maps
- Fix for the MP scoreboard briefly displaying a player’s score as the team score if the user has their scoreboard open during a round transition
- Allow for the rank meter animation to play again once a user confirms they would like to redeem a 2XP token
- Fixed a bug where the 3rd person player character did not face the correct way when airborne and shooting another player
- Fixed a bug in splitscreen where neither player could view the weapon models on occasion
- Hardpoint adjustments: Throwback – Removed “Lime” Hardpoint from rotation. Hardpoints 1-4 go in the same order: Train Platform > Barn > Bike Path > Baseball Field > repeat. The Hardpoint for Bike Path was slightly adjusted to not allow captures while wallrunning on the side of the bridge.
- Hardpoint adjustments: Breakout – Moved Visitor Room Hardpoint on top of the Visitor building (Central Rooftop)
Other specific changes were made to the PC and Xbox One versions of the game too. If you want to see all of the patch notes, you can read them by clicking here. You will also see all of the previous other patch notes that have been released for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare thus far.
- This article was updated on November 9th, 2021