Deus Ex: Mankind Divided came packed with a pretty interesting side mode called Breach, which essentially took a fairly minor part of the campaign and ran with it. For those of you who have continued playing it since launch, the mode has just received an impressive amount of new content to check out for free.
A new objective type has been added to the mode that is called Package Delivery, which tasks you with locating an object within a level and bringing it back to the starting point. Nine new maps have been added to play this mode in, though it is also playable in three of the previous maps.
Joining all of this are HP boost, energy boost and memory space boost items, as well as a No Scope Sniper Rifle, Siege, 3RR0R EM Rifle, and the KABOOM Revolver weapons. The following are the changes featured in this patch:
- New Breach content.
- Breach UI improvements.
- Addition of new Breach related achievements.
- Prevent drawing a gun when exiting PC or terminal.
- Fixed an issue where there was no prompt to exit the telescope that can be found in Prague.
- Fixed an issue for black artifacts when SSR, MSAA 2x and Stereoscopic 3D are enabled.
- Improved overall performance for DirectX 11 and 12.
- DirectX 12: Fixed an issue where for some systems cinematics would be rendered as black.
- DirectX 12: Fixed an issue where you would see rain splatters on Jensen while in-doors.
- Various MSAA bug fixes.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. You can check out the complete patch notes for build 616.0 by clicking right here.