Prior to the release of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Square Enix had attempted a big pre-order scheme for the game, but it did not go over well with fans. This caused them to go back to the drawing board and tone things down a lot, releasing an extra in-game mission, skins and consumables for those who pre-ordered.
However, all of that content is now available to download for free. The announcement was made on the game’s Steam page, which they note that the content will automatically be added to your game following the update on PC. If you own the game on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, all you have to do is go to the store of your respective platform and download the content from the game’s page.
The game most recently got an update to its Breach Mode, which takes a relatively minor part of the game’s campaign and turns it into its own arcade mode. The following is everything that was included with the update:
- New Breach content.
- Breach UI improvements.
- Addition of new Breach related achievements.
- Prevent drawing a gun when exiting PC or terminal.
- Fixed an issue where there was no prompt to exit the telescope that can be found in Prague.
- Fixed an issue for black artifacts when SSR, MSAA 2x and Stereoscopic 3D are enabled.
- Improved overall performance for DirectX 11 and 12.
- DirectX 12: Fixed an issue where for some systems cinematics would be rendered as black.
- DirectX 12: Fixed an issue where you would see rain splatters on Jensen while in-doors.
- Various MSAA bug fixes.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided was one of the best games to release in 2016, as it even made some of our personal game of the year lists on this site. If you’d like to learn more about why the game is worth playing then be sure to check out our 4.5/5 review.