Final Fantasy 15 was delayed to the end of this month in order to implement what was initially included in a day one patch, but the game will be getting a day one patch anyway. This won’t be a small day one patch either, as it has been revealed to be over 7GB on both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
As for what is included in this patch, there’s definitely some important things here that make you wonder why they wouldn’t have been included in the game in the first place. The following is everything that you can expect to receive when downloading the game’s day one patch:
- Camera improvements: it’ll be easier to keep track of the action in narrow spaces.
- Added “Wait Mode” ability tree, the strategic elements of this feature have been improved.
- Implemented the “Monster Whistle” that allows to summon monsters.
- Aded a new CGI cutscene from “Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV” and a one from the “Omen” CGI trailer to the game.
- For players who want to enjoy collecting more items, the number of recipes and fish types has been increased, a gallery has also been implemented.
- Social Network compatibility implemented. Players will be able to upload pictures taken by Prompto during the game to Twitter and Facebook.
Final Fantasy 15 will launch for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on November 29th.
- This article was updated on:November 21st, 2016